Our first church building was a small tabernacle, erected on Center Street in 1929. As our congregation grew, our members began raising funds for the North Market Street Church, which held its first service in 1948. In the 1960s, growth expanded rapidly, and the construction of the A-Frame Church and adjacent school building on New Design Road (later named Adventist Drive) began. In 1993, the A-Frame Church burned down due to an electrical malfunction. However, the following year, 17 acres of land were purchased for our present location on Jefferson Pike, where we remain today.